While the practice of adoption has evolved over generations, the needs of the entire adoption community have gone largely unrecognized. Adoption Mosaic’s innovative vision and offerings are designed to address the unique needs of the adoption community, and to create a healthy, positive experience for everyone involved.
DOWNLOAD a brochure
To build bridges with adoption communities for forward-thinking dialogue on adoption-related topics while offering support and education to those who are learning what it means to be a part of the adoption constellation.
The Adoption Mosaic mission is to connect, honor, and serve the adoption constellation through innovation in education, practices, and support services.
- We serve all members of the adoption constellation. This includes adoptees, adoptive parents, birth parents, extended family and friends, adoption professionals, and other members of our community.
- We are committed to working collaboratively with individuals, organizations and agencies.
- Adoption Mosaic is not an adoption agency, nor are we associated with any agency. We do not make recommendations about agencies or specific types of adoptions.
- We are dedicated to finding creative and new ways to support the adoption community and to raise awareness about adoption issues.
Workshops & Groups
Adoption Mosaic consistently strives to provide the innovative resources and support that contribute to a healthy life-long adoption experience. Some examples of our recurring classes and support groups include:
- Adoptee Tween/Teen Movie Group
- Transracial Parenting
- African-American Hair Care
- Transracial Adult Adoptee Panel
- Birth Parent Panel
- LGBTQ Adoptive Parent Support Group
- Adult Adoptee Discussion Groups
- What and When: Talking about Adoption with Your Child
- Youth Activity Groups
We’ve compiled some valuable resources, be sure to drop by our Resource Library for the most current contributions: