In one way or another, we are all touched by adoption. And regardless of what role we play or the resources weâ€™ve been given, each of us deserves a healthy life-long adoption experience.
While the practice of adoption has evolved over generations, the needs of the entire adoption community have gone largely unrecognized. Adoption Mosaicâ€™s innovative vision and offerings are designed to address the unique needs of the adoption community, and to create a healthy, positive experience for everyone involved.
DOWNLOAD a brochure
To build bridges with adoption communities for forward-thinking dialogue on adoption-related topics while offering support and education to those who are learning what it means to be a part of the adoption constellation.Â
The Adoption Mosaic mission is to connect, honor, and serve the adoption constellation through innovation in education, practices, and support services.
- We serve all members of the adoption constellation. This includes adoptees, adoptive parents, birth parents, extended family and friends, adoption professionals, and other members of our community.
- We are committed to working collaboratively with individuals, organizations and agencies.
- Adoption Mosaic is not an adoption agency, nor are we associated with any agency. We do not make recommendations about agencies or specific types of adoptions.
- We are dedicated to finding creative and new ways to support the adoption community and to raise awareness about adoption issues.
Workshops & Groups
Adoption Mosaic consistently strives to provide the innovative resources and support that contribute to a healthy life-long adoption experience. Some examples of our recurring classes and support groups include:
- Transracial ParentingÂ
- African-American Hair Care
- Transracial Adult Adoptee Panel
- Birth Parent Panel
- LGBTQ Adoptive Parent Support GroupÂ
- Adult AdopteeÂ Discussion Groups
- What and When: Talking about Adoption with Your Child
- Youth Activity Groups
We’ve compiled some valuable resources, be sure to drop by our Resource Library for the most current contributions: