Where Do We Go From Here? The Journey of Reunion
View the flyer
This innovative two-part panel will give you unique insight into the process of reunion. In the morning we will hear from adoptees who are in the early stages of their reunion journey. After lunch we will hear from adoptees and their birth parents who have been reunited for around ten years or more.
This panel will address:
- What emotions happen after successfully searching and finding?What if you’re the one who was found?
- How might differences in culture and language affect your reunion?
- How do you build a relationship?
- How do you support a loved one who is experiencing reunion?
- How do you talk to family members about your reunion? What part do they play in reunion?
Time: 10 am – 3 pm
Pre-Registration is required. Cancellation Policy
*Partial scholarships are available as funds allow. Please contact email@example.com for more information.