Adoption Mosaic is a non-profit organization providing educational resources and ongoing support to all those whose lives are influenced by adoption.
We provide pre and post adoption support through adoption readiness trainings, workshops, panels, and support groups. Please look through our Calendar for upcoming services and events, as well as reviewing the side bar on the right for our many other resources.
“Like adoption, a mosaic is a picture created of bits and pieces. The spaces between remind us that each piece has a history of its own.”
Adoption Mosaic’s board member, Andrea O’Donnell is running the Portland Marathon AND turning 40 this year and is generously raising $ for Adoption Mosaic. Help her meet her goal of $1000! Go Team Adoption Mosaic!!!!
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES TO GIVE
We are excited to host our $20 Tuesday phone bank Tuesday evenings. We will be asking our already involved Adoption Mosaic community to donate $20 on any of the Tuesdays.
If you are interested in donating you don’t have to wait until Tuesday, just click the Donate Now button above.
In addition to monetary donations we are also looking for volunteers to help us make our $20 Tuesdays a success. Please sign up using the link below:
Adoption Mosaic is an equal opportunity employer
November 2014 (Adoption Awareness Month)
- November 7 - Volunteer Night at Adoption Mosaic
- December 5 - Volunteer Night at Adoption Mosaic
- December 6- Adoption Information Day
- December 11- Volunteer Appreciation Night
- January 2 - Volunteer Night at Adoption Mosaic
- February 6 - Volunteer Night at Adoption Mosaic
- March 6 - Volunteer Night at Adoption Mosaic
- April 3 - Volunteer Night at Adoption Mosaic
- May 1 - Volunteer Night at Adoption Mosaic
- May 8 - Run Mama Run Pre-Packet Pick Up
- May 10 - Run Mama Run
- June 5 - Volunteer Night at Adoption Mosaic
Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Adoption Mosaic’s cancellation policy
Preview the Winter 2013 issue of The Adoption Constellation
The purpose of The Adoption Constellation magazine is to help build and support bridges between adoption constellation members, with the ultimate goal of improving our adoption experiences.